Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Time flies when you're having fun!

Up until the birth of our daughter, this day 4 years ago was the best day of my life. Now it is a close 2nd! On April 3rd, 2009 I married my best friend, my soulmate, the love of my life. God made this sweet man for me and I will forever be grateful! It feels like just yesterday, that I was walking down(wishing I could run down) that sandy aisle to the man of my dreams. I can still remember standing on the beach saying our vows and sealing our marriage with a big kiss, with the warm sun shining down on us. Like God was wrapping his arms around us and our union. I still wouldn't have had our wedding any other way! It was just perfect. 
I love this man more and more every single day and seeing him become a father this past February opened up a whole new level of our marriage that I didn't even know about. It is truly breathtaking! 

I look forward to every day for the rest of my life with this sweet man. 
And of course making more pretty babies! ;-)




1 comment:

  1. Hi Robyn!

    I just finished checking out your blog and wanted to see if you might be interested in collaborating on something. If you'd like to discuss, just send me an email when you have a chance!

    -Emma

    emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete